WERC is Community Organization helping over 300 Displaced Homemakers each year from the Capital Region and
We Need your Help!
Thank you in advance for getting involved, sharing your time and passion, and MAKING A DIFFERENCE.
Upcoming Volunteer Needs:
- Attend our GETTING TO KNOW WERC.
Learn more about WERC, the services we provide, the women we help, and how you can get involved - making a difference in the lives of women!
Please contact Diane O'Connor-Easton at (518) 238-3845 to sign up for our
next session on Wednesday, August 2nd from 8:30am to 9:30am at the Troy WERC Center.
Thank you in advance for your time and decision to take action to help women in need.
Become a WERC Networking Ambassador:
- Attend community events with the goal of enhancing awareness and generating support for WERC
- Bring a representative or a graduate from WERC, providing guidance and coaching, strengthening their networking and public speaking skills
Join a Committee:
- Fall, Annual Awards Luncheon
- June, Annual Networking Event
Assist with Grant Research:
- Research Grant Opportunities that WERC can Pursue
- Share the Good News of WERC on your Social Media Connections
Other Opportunities Periodically:
See How Your Expertise and Talents Can Help Women in Transition.
Thank you for your interest, energy and enthusiasm for making a difference in the lives of women in the Capital Region.
Please contact Diane O'Connor-Easton at (518) 238-3845 to join our next "Getting to Know WERC" session. It is an opportunity for potential volunteers, community partners and employers to learn more about getting involved with the Capital District Women's Employment & Resource Center (WERC).
Thank you in advance for assisting WERC to help women find employment!